Sorrento to Host a R&D Day to Showcase COVID-19 Product Pipeline
During this 90-minute event, management will highlight continued strategic advancement, challenges, key pipeline updates and drivers of future growth in the COVID-19 space. Thirty minutes will be reserved for analyst questions. The audio webcast and transcript will be available on the Sorrento website for 30 days following the event.
Participants will include:
R&D Day Agenda:
- Clinical Stage Products (cleared Phase 1 or Phase 2)
- STI-1499 (COVI-GUARDTM neutralizing antibody (nAb) against SARS-CoV-2 and its D614G Variant)
- STI-5656 (Abivertinib for reducing cytokine storm and associated ARDS: acute respiratory distress syndrome)
- Pre-Clinical Stage Products of high interest
- STI-2020 (COVI-AMGTM: affinity matured STI-1499 nAb)
- COVI-SHIELDTM: Additional potent nAb discovered and bi-specific nAbs under evaluation
- STI-2030 (Salicyn-30: a novel, orally available, small molecule inhibitor against SARS-CoV-2 infection with differentiated Mode of Action with potential for pan-coronaviruses, is discovered and selected for IND-enabling studies)
- STI-4398 (COVIDTRAP™: ACE2 receptor decoy protein) and its bi-specific format with STI-2020
- STI-3333 (T-VIVA-19™: protein-based vaccines)
- STI-2099 (encoded plasmid DNA expressing STI-2020 nAb for intra-muscular administration)
- COVI-TRACKTM: IgG/IgM Antibody Test
- COVI-STIXTM: Viral Antigen Test
- COVI-TRACETM: HP-LAMP Molecular Detection Test
“Early this year, when we pivoted into COVID-19 product discovery and development, we decided to leverage our innovative therapeutic technology platforms, know-how and state-of-the-art GMP manufacturing capabilities to address COVID-19 from multiple and different angles,” stated Dr.
More information about the call-in number and how to access the conference will be shared on the Sorrento website (www.sorrentotherapeutics.com) in the upcoming days.
Sorrento is a clinical stage, antibody-centric, biopharmaceutical company developing new therapies to treat cancers and COVID-19. Sorrento's multimodal, multipronged approach to fighting cancer is made possible by its extensive immuno-oncology platforms, including key assets such as fully human antibodies ("G-MAB™ library"), clinical stage immuno-cellular therapies ("CAR-T", "DAR-T"), antibody-drug conjugates ("ADCs"), and clinical stage oncolytic virus ("Seprehvir®", “Seprehvec™”). Sorrento is also developing potential antiviral therapies and vaccines against coronaviruses, including COVIDTRAP™, ACE-MAB™, COVI-MAB™, COVI-GUARD™, COVI-SHIELD™, COVI-AMG™ and T-VIVA-19™; and diagnostic test solutions, including COVI-TRACK™, COVI-STIX™ and COVI-TRACE™.
Sorrento's commitment to life-enhancing therapies for patients is also demonstrated by our effort to advance a first-in-class (TRPV1 agonist) non-opioid pain management small molecule, resiniferatoxin ("RTX"), and ZTlido® (lidocaine topical system) 1.8% for the treatment of post-herpetic neuralgia. RTX has completed a phase 1B trial for intractable pain associated with cancer and a phase 1B trial in osteoarthritis patients. ZTlido® was approved by the FDA on
For more information, visit www.sorrentotherapeutics.com
This press release and any statements made for and during any presentation or meeting contain forward-looking statements related to
Sorrento® and the Sorrento logo are registered trademarks of
G-MAB™, COVI-GUARDTM, COVI-SHIELD™, COVI-AMG™, COVIDTRAP™, T-VIVA-19™, COVI-MAB™, ACE-MABTM, COVI-TRACK™, COVI-STIX™ and COVI-TRACE™ are trademarks of
ZTlido® is a trademark owned by
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Source: Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc.